| 200px |
Wild Wolf in KOF: Maximum Impact 2
|Nome Inteiro||Terry Bogard|
|Aniversario/Idade||March 15, 1971|
|Local de Nascimento||USA|
|Altura||5'11 3/4"(182 cm)|
|Peso||179lbs (81 kg)|
|Familia/Relacionados||Andy Bogard (brother), Jeff Bogard (adoptive father, deceased), Rock Howard (adopted son)|
|Trabalho/Ocupação||None (Taking care of Rock Howard)|
|Gosta||Jeff's gloves, a memento, his monkey, Ukee (is currently a runaway from home), vintage blue jeans|
|Não gosta||Cigarettes, slugs|
|Comida favorita||Rock's specially made clubhouse sandwich (recently overweight from overeating)|
|Esporte de Destaque||Basketball|
|Habilidade especial||3-point shots (personal record is 52 consecutive shots)|
|O que mais odeia||Cigarettes|
|Música favorita||Rock; Country (Mark of Wolves)|
|Estilo de luta||Martial arts and techniques learned from Jeff (Real Bout 2, '94-2002), Martial arts (Mark of Wolves, 2003-), Hakkyokuseiken|
Wild Wolf (ワイルドウルフ, Wairudo Urufu) is a character in The King of Fighters series based on Terry Bogard's appearance in Garou: Mark of the Wolves. On another note, Wild Wolf was also Terry's nickname in the Capcom vs SNK series.
This character is based on Terry Bogard's older appearance in Garou: Mark of the Wolves.
Terry's personality remains the same, although he has had a lot of experience, which makes him a little bit more serious.
- Gather Chi - Terry can gather chi energy from Gaia, the mother-earth.
- Sense - Terry can sense the presence of people nearby.
- Energy Projectile - Terry can fire a projectile of energy called Power Wave.
- Energy Attack - Terry can use chi energy to increase the damage of his normal attacks (punches, kicks, etc.)
- Energy Geyser - By touching the ground with his hands, Terry can make a geyser of energy come from below the ground.
|Includes CC-BY-SA content from Wikipedia's Terry Bogard article (authors)|