- This list is incomplete. You may help improve it just by editing!
Here is a list of quotes for Mr. Karate.
Art of FightingEditar
- “Haohshokouken wo aitoku sen kagiri, omae wa washi wo taosu koto nado dekin wa!”
- "Come on! I'm gonna cure you of the disease called life!"
The King of Fighters '96 (Game Boy)Editar
- "I'll say it again! My Kyokugen Karate is invincible!"
SNK vs. Capcom: SVC ChaosEditar
- Mr. Karate: "In your quest for power, you lost your humanity. You sad, sad man."
- Akuma: "Poppycock!... Rage is my reason!"
- Mr. Karate: "You must fight it! Rediscover your humanity, you hideous, demon freak!"
- Akuma: "Ludicrous!"
- Mr. Karate: "What place is this?!... Who may you be, my dear?"
- Athena: "...Welcome to Heaven. Thanks to your battles it would seem that... the dimensional portal has been rent open."
- Mr. Karate: "Interesting... OK... Time to go back."
- Athena: "I don't have that power. My mission is simply to stand guard... and drive out any questionable visitors. That means you, big nose!"
- Mr. Karate: "Talk about mood swings! Don't blame me when you get hurt..."
- Mr. Karate: "You should train your head too, big boy."
- Balrog: "My headbutts are a work of art, eh?"
- Mr. Karate: "Oh, good grief. That's not what I meant. Whatever. Put 'em up!"
- Balrog: "What did you mean, you Halloween reject!"
- Mr. Karate: "How about shock therapy? Punch a few TVs and you might feel better."
- Balrog: "Say what?"
- Choi: "...? Have we met somewhere before, buddy boy?"
- Mr. Karate: "N-no. Not possible. We've never met... Really!"
- Choi: "?! Are you by any chance... Yeah, you're Tak..."
- Mr. Karate: "Shhhht! Enough chit-chat! Put 'em up, tiny!"
- Mr. Karate: "For a woman you are really ripped!"
- Chun-Li: "How can you tell with but one glance?"
- Mr. Karate: "Just how tough are you?"
- Chun-Li: "Are you implying that you're tougher than I? Bring it on, grandpa!"
- Dan: "...Are you... father?"
- Mr. Karate: "What the...?"
- Dan: "No, you can't be. My father's dead! You imposter! You dare play with my damaged psyche."
- Mr. Karate: "I can't choose my phone. Put 'em up, bloodsucker!"
- Demitri: "I'll make juice of you!"
- Mr. Karate: "A secret yoga ceremony... Levitation. Meditation. Elastified limbs..."
- Dhalsim: "Verily. But yoga's secret rituals are not for violence. I use it not frivolously."
- Mr. Karate: "If you desire mercy, I will back away. Spare the guilt trip."
- Dhalsim: "You are berzerk. If this is destined, then I must abide..."
- Mr. Karate: "This guy's a blockhead."
- Earthquake: "Snort. Snort."
- Mr. Karate: "Read a book, clown."
- Earthquake: "Snort. Snort."
- Geese: "What's with that ridiculous mask? Insulting me, Sakazaki?"
- Mr. Karate: "Don't know Sakazaki. They call me, Mr. Karate, the Karate Goblin..."
- Geese: "Imbecile."
- Mr. Karate: "Yeah, but Mr. Karate's no ordinary imbecile... you'll see for yourself!"
- Mr. Karate: "Hmm hmm hmm. I sense an evil presence about to be unleashed."
- Genjuro: "...You got that right. Get on my bad side and I'll destroy you!"
- Mr. Karate: "Wah ha ha ha. You're funny! Take your best shot!"
- Genjuro: "...Prattling simpleton!"
- Goenitz: "Mr. Karate... I've come to test your strength."
- Mr. Karate: "Hmph. You do have guts there, padre... But will they last?"
- Goenitz: "Ha ha... This bodes a promise of secular amusement."
- Mr. Karate: "Hm. No wasted movement. You must be a soldier."
- Guile: "A look at my duds and any idiot'd know that!"
- Mr. Karate: "You got me there. So, are you ready for combat, soldier?"
- Guile: "If you keep this secret."
- Mr. Karate: "Relax! Tennnn-shun!"
- Mr. Karate 1: "You buffoon! Masquerading in my name!"
- Mr. Karate 2: "Masquerading in my name! You buffoon!"
- Mr. Karate 1: "I'll rip that mask right off your mug!"
- Mr. Karate 2: "Right off your mug I'll rip that mask!"
- Mr. Karate: "Hmm. What a monster... But to rely only on brute strength has its limits."
- Hugo: "Shut up! Rag, rag, rag! I'm going to crush your mask... and your skull!"
- Mr. Karate: "Your speed is gone. Your chances for victory are past."
- Hugo: "I can't lose!"
- Iori: "Who are you, peon?"
- Mr. Karate: "They call me Karate. Mr. Karate. One punch... and it's all over!"
- Iori: "Balderdash... Time for you to expire."
- Kasumi: "Oh, Takuma Sakazaki. Who are you trying to fool with the mask?!"
- Mr. Karate: "Takuma Sakazaki? Hah! Why I'm Mr. Karate!"
- Kasumi: "You can't fool me! Prepare yourself... Tak... uh... Mr. Karate!"
- Mr. Karate: "Think those limp wrists can possibly beat me? You got to be kidding!"
- Ken: "Bring it on, big nose!"
- Mr. Karate: "Then attack and learn!"
- Kim: "Huh? And you are...?"
- Mr. Karate: "Why, I'm Mr. Karate!"
- Kim: "Ooooh-kay... How about it? May I have the honor of a bout with you?"
- Mr. Karate: "Very well, sonny! Show me your stuff!"
- Kyo: "Ryo's father?... What's up, pops? What's with the mask?"
- Mr. Karate: "I'm Mr. Karate! There ain't no Takuma Sakazaki here!"
- Kyo: "All right. All right. Don't freak out on me. Bring it on, big nose!"
- Mr. Karate: "Hmph."
- Mr. Karate: "You have unusual moves. I mean... parlor tricks."
- Bison: "Enough of your prattle. Show yourself!"
- Mr. Karate: "In your dreams. If you want to see me, remove it yourself."
- Bison: "There's no need. I'm not interested in those about to die!"
- Mai: "Oh! Mr. Sakazaki. Have you seen Andy?"
- Mr. Karate: "The name is Mr. Karate! I know not this Sakazaki."
- Mai: "Is that so? So, what about Andy?"
- Mr. Karate: "If you wish to know, you first must defeat me."
- Mr. Karate: "What's this freak up to?"
- Mars People: "Beep boop boop bop."
- Mr. Karate: "What brings you here?"
- Mars People: "Beep bop bop."
- Mr. Karate: "What's this place...?"
- Red Arremer: "Gyah, gyah!"
- Mr. Karate: "Overpowering evil... I challenge you!"
Riot of the Blood Iori
- Mr. Karate: "This is what neglecting mental training brings."
- R. Iori: "Ooh-whoaaaa."
- Mr. Karate: "So it shall be. My fists will beat you back to sanity."
- Ryo: "Time for a changing of the guard, old timer."
- Mr. Karate: "In your dreams, sonny."
- Ryo: "I'll show you, pops."
- Mr. Karate: "Not!"
- Ryu: "This guy's impervious..."
- Mr. Karate: "What's wrong, sonny? We can't start until we make your move!"
- Ryu: "You're quite the master. You lack nothing."
- Mr. Karate: "You got that right. Attack, and learn. Hi-yaaaaah!"
- Mr. Karate: "Strength, moves, speed. Quite remarkable. However..."
- Sagat: "Hey, silly masked man. What do you mean by that 'however'?"
- Mr. Karate: "I can't express it. Let me beat it into you."
- Sagat: "Supercillious jester. You stick in my craw."
- Shiki: "You upset me. Die, banana nose!"
- Mr. Karate: "...Huh? Who may you be?"
- Shiki: "I said, die!"
- Mr. Karate: "...Are you titched? OK, have it your way. I'll humor you!"
- Mr. Karate: "Whoa. Neanderthals still exist."
- Akuma: "I am the Fist Master! Show me your strength!"
- Mr. Karate: "First, you must purge all desires. OK. I'll teach you the power of Kyokugen!"
Shin Mr. Karate
- Mr. Karate: "I know what is best for the likes of you. You've got the talent, the constitution, but no one to shape you."
- S. Mr. Karate: "You can't improve on perfection like me."
- Mr. Karate: "Listen to the dope!"
- Mr. Karate: "Hey, sonny! If you want to pass, you gotta get by me."
- Terry: "Sonny? What gives, Takuma?"
- Mr. Karate: "Silence! I know not Takuma! I'm Mr. Karate!"
- Terry: "If I were to tear off that mask, I'd know for sure!"
- Mr. Karate: "...That's quite a get-up. And I sense you are not of this world..."
- Tessa: "...Very perceptive. Does that strange mask possess magical powers?"
- Mr. Karate: "No, it's nothing that is so special as that."
- Tessa: "You saw my true form? Your perspicalicity... Or is your mask magic? I will need to make sure by myself..."
- Mr. Karate: "That mask tells me you have no self-confidence."
- Vega: "......"
- Mr. Karate: "I'll pluck those talons, break that mask, and then you can start all over."
- V. Ken: "Ooh-whoaaaa."
- Mr. Karate: "Wow, a man-beast."
- V. Ken: "Ooh-whoaaaa!"
- Mr. Karate: "...For Pete's sake!"
- Mr. Karate: "Ho-hoh! Your eyes tell me you carry a great burden."
- Zero: "Not... as big as yours."
- "I've heard rumors that the Kyokugen dojo is all the rage these days."
- "Lads like you cannot hope to bend my nose out of shape. You can't touch this baby!"
- "My real identity? I'm the karate goblin!"
- "You lack real training!"
- "If you're going to wear a mask, make it a cool one like mine!"(Vs. Himself)
- "You lack devotion! Enduring hunger and poverty is how you find the way!"(Vs. Ryo)
- "Imposter! You think you can hide behind the mere mask?" (Vs. Shin Mr. Karate)
The King of Fighters XIIIEditar
- Mr. Karate: "I see... Now that Hanzo is gone, only you and that girl remain to inherit his mantle... I can see why Hanzo chose you, young man. I shall enjoy watching what becomes of you."
- Andy: "Then allow me to show you firsthand! Get ready to face Andy Bogard, disciple of the Shiranui style!"
- Ash: "Hmm... I guess humans aren't all hopeless. I didn't realize they can push themselves beyond their humanity just by training."
- Mr. Karate: "Spare me your diatribe... Just fight me already!"
- Ash: "I'd hate to waste my powers on you, but all right... I'll play around with you!"
- Athena: "That aura... Are you Mr. Sakazaki? But... Wh-What happened to you!?"
- Mr. Karate: "Begone, girl... If the very thought of me scares you, then you will not last long against me."
- Athena: "But I have to do this! I may be inexperienced, but I'm still a warrior!
- Benimaru: "I'm sure you're not going to tell me whether you're wearing that mask for show or on a lark or something... That makes you the legendary fighter Mr. Karate... I shudder to think what kind of demonic face might be hidden behind that mask."
- Mr. Karate: "If you want to see my true face, then you're going to have to defeat me!"
- Billy: "Hey! That mask you are wearing! I'm gonna take it home and give it to Geese as a present!"
- Mr. Karate: "Hmph... Very well. If you win, you can do whatever you want with it. Of course, if you lose, you may have to forfeit your own life."
- Chin: "I see... I suppose even the wildest demon would think twice before challenging you."
- Mr. Karate: "So you say, but there you stand and smile at me. Let me peel away that "kindly old man" mask."
- Chin: "Ho ho ho scary! Look like I'm going to have to take you seriously!"
- Clark: "What kind of gimmicks are hidden in that mask of yours? How is it that putting that think on can turn you into a different person?"
- Mr. Karate: "It is merely another face on the same person...I have merely kept it sealed until now."
- Clark: "This must be that oriental magic I've heard so much about....This would be a good opportunity to learn about foreign cultures!"
- Mr. Karate: "Can you feel it? The moment of your death is almost upon you!"
- Duo Lon: "This air of menace... It's enough to give the Grim Reaper a run for his money."
- Mr. Karate: "You sense it? Why aren't you standing aside, then?"
- Duo Lon: "Because I do not fear the Reaper... Let alone a mere demon."
- Mr. Karate: "Interesting... Then let me show you what it means to be unbeatable!"
- Evil Ash: "So your sole desire is to fight strong opponents? Well, whatever gets you through life, I guess... Allow me to grant your wish then. I am the strongest enemy you will ever come to across in your life!"
- Mr. Karate: "Hmph... We'll see about that. This'll be to the death!"
- Mr. Karate: "How dare you oppose me? Are you really in such a hurry to die, young one?"
- Iori: "I don't have time for your comedy routine... Get lost. Right now.
- Mr. Karate: "I don't care how you came into this world. All that matters to me whether you are strong or not."
- K': "I couldn't care less about what you think matters, you freak. I'll burn you down to the last flake of your skin!"
- Kim: "So this is Mr. Karate... Mr. Sakazaki's alter ego!"
- Mr. Karate: "Never mind him... He won't be able to help you where you're going."
- Kim:"Very well then! Let us fight! Show me the legend of the Unbeatable Karateka!"
- Kula: "Wow! What a funny-looking mask! How can you even see out of that thing?"
- Mr. Karate: "For such a young child to be involved in this scene of carnage... I suppose it would only be considered charity for me to relieve you of this situation!"
- Mr. Karate: "Your sad excuse for a fighting style will not be sufficient to advance in this tournament. Allow me to put you out of your misery!"
- Mai: "Ooh! Feisty, aren't we? Let me give you a taste of my Shiranui skills then!"
- Maxima: "You share the body type and voiceprint of Takuma Sakazaki... And yet your combat ability doesn't match his recorded skill... What could this mean? Could a simple mask have such impossible effects?"
- Mr. Karate: "The problems with machines is that they can only measure so much. I'll show you something that'll stir up your databanks!"
- Raiden: "Now that I think about it, I seem to recall Geese mentioning some karate legend dude with a demon mask..."
- Mr. Karate: "Do you still think I'm merely a legend? Even though I'm standing right here in front of you?"
- Raiden: "I don't care if you're a legend or an illusion, or whatever! I just don't like to lose!"
- Mr. Karate: "Leave this place at once... Only your leader could stand a chance against me."
- Ralf: "Oh, don't be like that... Besides, do you think I'm just gonna say "yessir" and run away?"
- Mr. Karate: "Very well, then. Maybe the man will finally get off his rear end if he hears you've been beaten into a bloody pulp."
- Robert: "I thought you were up to your old tricks again, with that silly mask of yours... But it seems you're not messin' around this time. There's such a powerful aura of menace surrounding you; it almost hurts to breathe."
- Mr. Karate: "This is what battle is all about... You will find out soon enough!"
- Mr. Karate: "Let me see if you have what it takes to inherit the title of the Unbeatable Karateka..."
- Ryo: "Dad's Dad, and I'm me. I'm not looking to inherit anything from anyone... But I'm not about to turn my back on a good challenge."
- Mr. Karate: "That's the spirit! Use all your might to crush my Demon Fist, Ryo!"
- Saiki: "Haha... I sense a very agreeable lust for blood blowing in the wind. Not bad... for a human. But therein lie in your limits, I'm afraid. It is the destiny of you vermin to be tied by time!"
- Mr. Karate: "Enough talk... Bring it on. I don't care if you're a god or a demon, I'll destroy you either way!"
- Shen: "Oh man, I'm getting pumped! It ain't often I get to fight someone as good as you."
- Mr. Karate: "Consider yourself unlucky... You will soon come to regret running into me here."
- Mr. Karate: "Master Chin's disciple....Let us see what you have learned.
- Kensou: "That spirit...You're a demon, a true demon! It's time for an exorcism!"
- Takuma: "What is this!? Am I dreaming!? But this aura of bloodlust... It's piercing my very skin..."
- Mr. Karate: "Indeed, this world is nothing but a transeit dream... So don't let that hold you back."
- Takuma :"Hmm... I suppose it would be interesting to fight a dream image for a change... Very well, let's do this!"
- Terry: "Mr. Karate!? I never thought I'd run into the legend himself..."
- Mr. Karate: "You carry the will and strength of Jeff Bogard... Show me all that you have in you!"
- Terry: "OK! This'll make for a great story when I meet Jeff again!"
- Yuri: "Dad!? Wh-What happened to you!? That mask... Don't tell me you..."
- Mr. Karate: "Yuri... You still do not understand the harshness of the road you have chosen. Learn from this fight, my daughter! It will decide your destiny!"
- "Jeff is such an unlucky soul... To think he threw away his life to protect this worthless offspring!" (Vs. Andy)
- "Pathetic! You're nothing but a petulant child! Your antics are no match for my Kyokugen Style!" (Vs. Ash)
- "The strength I pursue is beyond good and evil! You can't win as long as you stick to trivial ideals!" (Vs. Athena)
- "Pathetic! Your kicks can't harm me! Try putting some weight behind your moves!" (Vs. Benimaru)
- "Try bringing Geese next time. You alone don't cut it!" (Vs. Billy)
- "Kung Fu is not to be underestimated... To think an old man like this could put up such a magnificent fight!" (Vs. Chin)
- "You're either very lucky, or you just have some good friends. Your skills certainly didn't carry you this far." (Vs. Clark)
- "You fight like you're trying to earn points... But you should fight like you're trying to win!" (Vs. Daimon)
- "I don't care if my fists are haunted by those I have defeated! I know what I'm getting myself into!" (Vs. Duo Lon)
- "There is too much doubt in your punches. You will never be able to grasp victory like that!" (Vs. Elisabeth)
- "You absorb people's power like a parasite... How can you ever find true power like that!?" (Vs. Evil Ash)
- "Such a crude and primitive spirit... I can't even take your fighting style seriously!" (Vs. Flames Iori)
- "You are still only halfway there... Keep going until you reach the top! Never falter!" (Vs. Himself)
- "Attack me as many times as you want. I will punch a hole through your false confidence!" (Vs. Human Saiki)
- "You call yourself the strongest!? I almost fell asleep from boredom!" (Vs. Hwa Jai)
- "You cannot win with all that anger and hatred in your eyes. You are waging a meaningless battle!" (Vs. Iori)
- "You call that a hurricane!? My blow-dryer is stronger than that! You should be ashamed of yourself!" (Vs. Joe)
- "Do you even know what you are after? Immerse yourself in doubt, and may you then find the light!" (Vs. K')
- "Hah! You're too wet behind the ears to fight me! Go back to your teacher and relearn the basics!" (Vs. Kensou)
- "There is no meaning to justice without power, you say? You don't even have the strength to say that!" (Vs. Kim)
- "You did not lose because you're a woman... You lost because you are weak!" (Vs. King)
- "Begone from here, child! This is not a place for helpless young girls!" (Vs. Kula)
- "Hmph... With you as a descendant, the Kusanagi Clan is pretty much done for!" (Vs. Kyo)
- "Age and gender aren't important in battle. What matters is whether you're strong or weak." (Vs. Leona)
- "You intend to carry on the legacy of the Shiranui Clan like that!? Hanzo must be rolling in his grave!" (Vs. Mai)
- "Your desire to kill seems genuine... But your skills is laughable!" (Vs. Mature)
- "Even a body of steel is like a bundle of straw to my fists! I will shatter you with a single blow!" (Vs. Maxima)
- "Some places can't be reached just with quick wits and discipline. Do you have what it takes to go there?" (Vs. NESTS Kyo)
- "That's the problem with pro wrestlers... You shouldn't have attempted to take my strikes!" (Vs. Raiden)
- "You should be glad you got to taste defeat. The unlucky ones don't even live that long." (Vs. Ralf)
- "That is the extent of your Kyokugen? Unless you master "Haoh Shikou Ken," you will never beat me!" (Vs. Robert)
- "Even if you master Haoh Shoukou Ken you will never beat me! You must know true suffering first!" (Vs. Ryo)
- "It doesn't matter whether you're human or not! Demons stand no chance against my fists either!" (Vs. Saiki)
- "You seem to have put your life at stake before... However, you are still not skilled enough to beat me!" (Vs. Shen)
- "The bodies of many strong men lie piled up behind me! I shall not let anyone block my path!" (Vs. Takuma)
- "NO! This won't do! This won't do at all! Sharpen your fangs and try again!" (Vs. Terry)
- "You rely solely on force and momentum. You aren't even in the same league as I am." (Vs. Vice)
- "Hah! You dare to lecture me on martial arts!? Go back to the basics or just give up entirely!" (Vs. Yuri)