| 200px |
Maki and Chizuru Kagura in The King of Fighters 2003.
|Nome Inteiro||Maki Kagura|
|Local de Nascimento||Japan|
|Peso||52kg (115 lbs)|
|Familia/Relacionados||Chizuru Kagura (sister)|
|Trabalho/Ocupação||Keeper of the Orochi seal|
|Não gosta||The fate of the house of Kagura|
|Hobbies||Sleeping, tuning up Chizuru's motorcycle|
|Comida favorita||Spicy foods (salted and sweetened dishes)|
|Esporte de Destaque||Motorcycle racing (participates reluctantly at behest of her sister)|
|Medidas (busto, cintura, quadril)||85cm, 57cm, 84cm|
|Estilo de luta||Kagura style of ancient martial arts|
Maki Kagura (神楽 マキ, Kagura Maki) is a character in The King of Fighters series who has been known to players since The King of Fighters '96, but made her debut as a mid-boss in The King of Fighters 2003. It was mentioned in the anniversary website that they actually planned for Maki to have shorter hair (as suggested by the image gallery in The King of Fighters '97) but was later scrapped due to time constraints. She is voiced by Kazuyo Inosako.
Maki is the late elder sister of Chizuru Kagura, also from the Yata clan. Not much is known about her, except she was killed trying to protect the seal of Orochi against the leader of the Hakkesshu, Goenitz. The Maki who appears in The King of Fighters 2003 is an illusion created by the Mirror of Yata by Chizuru, who was, at the time, under the control of Botan, a member of Those from the Past.
During her lifetime, Maki was very happy with her family and worried about the Yata clan and the fate of the Yata. The illusion Maki was quite serious about her duty to the "seal".
- Mirror Image - Maki can create copies of herself. The copies, when created, may only move, attack and disappear. Maki is particularly stronger than Chizuru, so she can create more than one copy or make them attack more than once.
- Reflector - Maki can reflect projectiles.
- Create Shadow - Maki can use the power of the Yata Mirror to create shadows of living or dead beings.
- Seal - Being of Yata heritage, Maki can use her powers to seal Orochi in another dimension.
- Energy Manipulation - Maki can use energy to send enemies away.
Her fighting style is basically the same of her sister's, but she relies more on using her mirror images. She is strong enough to overpower everyone particularly large, bulky, and physically strong characters such as Daimon, Maxima and Tizoc by sending them flying at a great distance with just a mere aerial kick. Both Maki and Chizuru share one three-tier life bar. When one sister is defeated, so is the other.
- Sacredness ~ Fairy - The King of Fighters 2003
- The King of Fighters '96 - In the Gameboy port only, she acts as Chizuru's double for the Three Sacred Treasures team; she is a playable secret character.
- The King of Fighters 2003 - Sub-boss; selectable using a cheat.
- The King of Fighters '96 - in the Sacred Force Team's boss cutscene, Chizuru mistook her replica for Maki.
- The King of Fighters '97 - in the Women Fighters Team's ending.
- The King of Fighters XIII - passing mention during Ash Crimson's story.
- Days of Memories (second title) - NPC
|This page uses content that was added to Wikipedia. The article has been deleted from Wikipedia. The original article was written by these Wikipedia users: Unknown. As with this wiki (Wiki The King of Fighters), the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|