- This list is incomplete. You can help improving it by editing.
Here is a list of quotes for King
Art of FightingEditar
- "Come on, weeniemeister. I'll show you my stuff."
Art of Fighting 2Editar
- "Whoops! I got a little too enthused. Are you okay?" (Vs. Lee/Micky/Ryo/Eiji)
- "I am woman. Feel my kick and moan." (Vs. Jack/Takuma/John/Temjin/Robert/Mr.Big)
- "The original King lives. Waaooh!" (Vs Herself)
- Pre-final battle Dialogue
- Agent: "Ah, Mr... Mrs...."
- King: "King."
- Agent: "The police commissioner would like to have a word with you. Could you walk this way?"
- King: "Why, with such fine escorts, who could refuse?"
- Geese: "King, enchantee, you are as charming as ever."
- King: "Before you start your woo, tell me your name, slick."
- Geese: "Oh, forgive me. Geese. Geese Howard. I have brought you here to offer you a proposition you can't refuse."
- King: "Well, since you put it that way, I guess I should refuse. See ya! Later, wethead. Or better yet..."
- Ending dialogue
- King: "What a breeze! Buzz off, boob! Heh, it's all over! What? I don't believe it."
- Servant: "This way, Mr. Geese. I have lost this time. But I will be back. For now, my farewell."
- King: "Get back here! You weasel slime!"
- Servant: "Mr. Geese, we are entering Japanese air space."
- Geese: "I see. How goes Southtown?"
- Servant: "Everything is going as planned. Just f-a-b, b-i-g g-u-y."
- Geese: "Tell me more. Don't spell it out."
- Servant: "OK, whoops, sorry. Anyway, it seems that Jeff Bogard is checking up on you and your actions. We don't know who this guy is."
- Geese: "Take care of him. Rub him out."
- Servant: "Rub him off. Got it."
- Geese: "Out! Twit! Kill him and get me control of Southtown. I have invested too much in this to see my plans ended. The city will be mine. All mine. Wah hah haaaah."
- Jan: "Sis!"
- King: "Jan! You can walk! Oh, I'm so happy. But how?"
- Jan: "I had an operation. Now I can walk. See!"
- King: "But how did you get the operation? Who?"
- Jan: "Those two paid for it!"
- King: "What...?"
- Robert: "We've paid our debt. Later!"
- Ryo: "A wise investment!"
- King: "Thank you. Oh, I could kiss you both. Oh, maybe not. Thank you."
- Jan: "You promised to take me somewhere when I could walk!"
- King: "You're right! I promised! Where shall we go, Jan?"
The King of Fighters '94Editar
- "Great power! But that's all." (Vs. USA Team)
- "Strong. Worthy of your fame." (Vs. China Team)
- "Challenge me anytime". (Vs. Italy Team)
- "You can't beat a real fighter!" (Vs. England Team)
- "My kick is matchless!" (Vs. Korea Team)
- "It seems that we've won this time." (Vs. Mexico Team)
- "Weaklings!" (Vs. Japan Team)
- "Find another job!" (Vs. Brazil Team)
The King of Fighters '95Editar
- "Hit the showers, stud. I'm am (sic) a woman, hear me roar! Uaah!"
- "Okay, let's call it a day before you're seriously hurt."
- "So you won't be saying "Babe" anytime soon, right beefcake?"
- Ending dialogue
- "The power was too much. Whose evil shadow was that?"
- "Yeah. Back to the club and drinks on the house."
- "Next time, new partners".
The King of Fighters '96Editar
- "You lack nothing as an opponent. You have nothing, either."
- "Next time, come to my place. The drinks are on me."
- "What? Over so soon? Talk about fast!"
The King of Fighters '98Editar
- "In battle, one's sex means nothing...it's who's standing left that's matters."
The King of Fighters '99Editar
- "I said, "Don't mess with me!" Now get lost, limpy!"
The King of Fighters 2000Editar
- "Fait accomplis bore me silly. I hunger for a worthy opponent!"
- "Okay, okay... NOW, I'm ready!!!"
The King of Fighters 2001Editar
- "Ask yourself this: "Why do I fight?"
- "I warn you: The pursuit of a mere fight is folly."
- "Know your place; failure to do so means you lose!"
- "Still worried about last time? You think too much, buddy!" (Vs. Ryo)
- "I know you saved my life, but that doesn't matter here." (Vs. Takuma)
- "You regulars sure are tough! Wooping you's no small feat!" (Vs. Fatal Fury Team)
- "I want to party with you again sometime soon!" (Vs. Art of Fighting Team)
Interferência de bloqueador de anúncios detectada!
A Wikia é um site grátis que ganha dinheiro com publicidade. Nós temos uma experiência modificada para leitores usando bloqueadores de anúncios
A Wikia não é acessível se você fez outras modificações. Remova o bloqueador de anúncios personalizado para que a página carregue como esperado.