| 200px |
God Rugal in Capcom vs SNK 2.
|Nome Inteiro||Rugal Bernstein|
|Local de Nascimento||Unknown (probably Germany)|
|Peso||103kg (231 lbs)|
|Familia/Relacionados||Adelheid Bernstein (son), Rose Bernstein (daughter)|
|Trabalho/Ocupação||Drug dealer, cartel leader|
|Gosta||His evil soul|
|Comida favorita||Has no likes or dislikes regarding food|
|Esporte de Destaque||He's a master of any sport|
|Habilidade especial||Copying moves|
|O que mais odeia||People who stop his plans|
|Música favorita||Classic Music|
|Estilo de luta||A composite fighting style mastering all fighting styles.|
God Rugal (ゴッド・ルガール, Goddo Rugāru) is one of the final bosses that appears in Capcom vs SNK 2. Essentially, this version of Rugal Bernstein combines his Orochi power with Akuma's Satsui no Hado. He is known as "Ultimate Rugal" in the American version. He is voiced by Toshimitsu Arai.
After he defeats Akuma in the tournament finals, Rugal gains control of his enemy's power. Invigorated from his win, he decides to test his new found strength on the winners of the tournament. If the player defeats him, Rugal will be overwhelmed by the Hado power, which creates an entirely new entity (or he may had merged with Shin Akuma). It leaves after declaring its existence in the world.
He prides himself on becoming the "ultimate being". Other than that, his personality is the same as before.
- Gather Energy - Rugal can channel energy from Gaia and from other sources.
- Sense - Rugal can sense the chi energy of people nearby.
- Energy Projectile - Rugal can fire Geese Howard's Reppuken and Wolfgang Krauser's Kaiser Wave.
- Energy Reflector - Rugal can create a shield of energy that reflects projectiles.
- Slashing Hands - Rugal can make his hands become like knives.
- Slashing Aura - Rugal can create an aura of cutting energy around his legs.
- Orochi Energy - Rugal can inject his opponents with Orochi energy which explodes soon after.
- Satsui no Hado - With the Satsui no Hado, Rugal has also gained these powers:
- Teleport - Rugal can shift short distances, ghosting images of himself along the way.
- Shun Goku Satsu - Rugal can perform his own version, although not too different from Shin Akuma or Evil Ryu's versions of this deadly technique.
He gains more speed and a higher priority with his attacks. Aside from that, his fighting style remains mostly unchanged, though he does gain Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu and Ashura Senku techniques, as well as another new super combo.
- The Lord God (The Lord Ultimate) - Capcom vs. SNK 2